Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing fianc JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram account @annephung. This is where I share my story-the highs, the lows, and everything in between. My family moved to America. In the age of one quarter I was able to join my parents. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had tunnel vision when it came to the success. There was a specific plan for me for my life: university and get a corporate job, marry, purchase an apartment and have children. Although I was convinced that this was the ideal definition of success, life had different strategies. In 2013 I found myself anxious about going to work. job because the pay and prestige was not bringing me joyand I was feeling that I was throwing my time and energy to earn a living when I knew I was meant for more. As I began to move towards my new life path I discovered that I was a personal trainer and what I wanted to do. I'm a sucker of exercise and enjoy working in the company of people and am eager to help them. In 2014, I launched my small business and this year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th anniversary. Few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. My mission in this field is to help create a sustainable and healthier lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. Additionally, I aim to inspire others to pursue the goals they have set for themselves and achieve anything they want to achieve. In the beginning of my career, the death of my mother was the biggest hit to my personal life. After an eight-year struggle with the disease, she is now resting on Heaven. I will never forget her, and always remember her in my mind and my heart. Although you may not be able to see it initially, the universe has a funny way of giving us what we really need. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. I believe her death gave me an opportunity to begin the next chapter. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. Now it was time for her to transition into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing in my 30s is an experience of awe and vitality. It's like I'm truly living instead of just being. My life is shared with you so that I can be able to share my stories and words. It will allow you to know you're not alone. You're capable of achieving anything you want to. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the best riches. It is my prayer that you experience life at the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. Death is our only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Autumn Calabrese measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Midori Francis Feet and Legs